HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant
DescriptionIntroduction of HZS25 concrete batching plant
Jianxin HZS25 concrete mixing station is belong to forced, high efficiency device, it could be used to product plastic, dry-hard and other various kinds of concrete, high production efficiency, can be wide used in large, medium, small construction site, roads, bridges and precast component factories, so it is the ideal device for producing commercial concrete. This mixer adopts JS series dual-axial forced mixing machine as host, it with good mixing performance, mixing time is short, long service life, easy to maintenance, it adopts electric weighing of latest design, computer control, digital display and other control technology, electric weighing with buffer device and free double horizontal shaft mixer, batching device and other related products. This machine with double superiority to do independent operations alone and to form a concrete mixing station with PLD series ingredients machine which it productivity is 25m3/h, and with simple structure, east to installation and dis-assemble; it suitable for large, medium, small precast component factories and roads, bridges, water conservancy, ports and civil or industrial construction sites. HZS25 simple concrete mixing station with automatic feeding function, dual horizontal mixer and batching device form a simple concrete mixing station can fully play the advantages of ingredients and mixers.
1. Adopts modular structure, modular unit, installation, removal is very convenient.
2. The mixer host and aggregate lifting adopts JS500 dual-axial forced mixer, mixing quality is excellent, high efficiency.
3. Aggregate batching adopts PLD800 concrete batching machine, accurate weighing, and high production efficiency.
4. The powder is adopts electric weighing, high precision ingredients.
5. The water is weighted with electrons, high precision ingredients.
|Standard discharge height||3.8m|
|Mixing cycle time||72s|
|Batching machine type||PLD800|
|Silo||2*40t Detachable silo|
|Aggregate weighing accurancy||≤2%|
|Cement weighing accurancy||≤1%|
|Fly ash weighing accurancy||≤1%|
|Water and additive weighing accurancy||≤1%|