ZWB Stabilized Soil Batching Plant
ZWB integral stabilized soil mixing station through special structure design with a transport unit centralized control system, batching system, mixing system and etc, from control to weighing to agitation, to the final discharge. All the procedures are carried out on this transport unit. Pulling or folding equipment can be easy to move and transfer with trailer traction. Integral stabilized batching station is the control system, batching system, weighing system, stirring system, and other major working systems concentrated in a transport unit above, it can be transferred by trailer traction. The mixing host is located below the dosing hopper, the measured aggregate will directly go into mixer, The finished product is discharged through the conveyor to the discharge port of the tail. Integral stabilized soil mixing station adopted the no liner twin shaft forced station, through reasonable structure and combined with automatic control system, precise weighing system, the whole machine with high efficiency, easy transfer, automatic and other advantages, it suitable for various kinds of roads, bridges, airport, municipal construction and other project, help them to product pavement stabilized soil, and it also suits for multi-line long and often move or site limited works due to the compact design covers a small footprint.
1. ZWB stabilized soil batching plant is equipped with fully-automatic control system.
2. Compact structure greatly saves occupied area.
3. No need to set foundation, flat and steady ground is enough.
4. The entire installation of equipment without the need to set the foundation, as long as the ground can be solid.
5. It also suits for multi-line long and often move or site limited works due to the compact design covers a small footprint.
|Mixer type||Non-lining dual-horizontal-shaft forced mixer|
|Maximum aggregate diameter||65mm|
|Batching accuracy (volume measurement)||Aggregate≤3%, powder≤2%, water≤2%|
|Batching accuracy (electronic measurement)||Aggregate≤2%, powder≤1%, water≤1.5%|